Fruity, Nutty Cool-Me-Downs
These are cold, simple, fruity treats that will cool your dog down during blazing summer days. It is really easy to make and my dogs loved it!
You will need:
An ice cube tray
Diced fruits, vegetables (we used bananas and sweet potatoes)
Peanut butter (to drizzle at on top at the end)
Enough doggie smoothie to fill the tray (or just use water)
1. Pour in doggie smoothie or water to ice cube trays. Fill about halfway.
2. Add in two or three pieces of fruit to each cube.
3. If there is still some room left at the top of the cube, pour in more smoothie to fill completely.
4. Pop in the freezer until completely frozen.
5. Drizzle or put a dollop of all natural peanut butter on top (if you have the kind from Trader Joe's, the "only peanuts" kind, you should be able to drizzle)
6. Enjoy! :)