(New York City)
this recipe is super simple.....
2. food coloring
3. any kind of hard dog biscuit (milkbones)
4. bacon pieces, sprinkles, ect (optional)
1. take your biscuit (I have french fry shaped treats & milk bones)
2. put scoops of yogurt in separate dishes
3. put food coloring in until you have your desired color
5. dip treats in or spread yogurt on treats
6. decorate the treats with bacon bits, sprinkles, ect (optional)
7. you can also write on the treats with your extra yogurt
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to FAVORITE Dog Treat Recipes.
Dog Treat Recipe
Frozen Yogurt &
FREE Dog Treat Recipe eBook. Subscribe to